Friday, July 23, 2010

Getting Ready for GUADEC

The last few days have been a welcome reprieve from the oppressive summer heat. Thank god for that. Of course it cools down just before my departure to the Netherlands for GUADEC.

Going to GUADEC next week. There's going to be a big PiTiVi hackfest involving the majority of the current PiTiVi contributors. I'm really looking forward to some serious progress.

Also hoping to give a lightning talk about some hair-brained ideas I have for UI development.
Last week, my friend Aaron came to visit and we rented scooters and rode around the city. It was hot, but fun. Enjoy the photos.

This is us up at Parc Guell.




Did you ever think you'd see Aaron on a scooter?







1 comment:

Jeff Fortin said...

Please ensure this lightning talk (and any related talks) is recorded so I can see the awesomeness :)